Follow us on Twitter! @BlackOpsEmblems

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not-An-Emblem: Things Are Crazy!

First of all; thanks to all my loyal readers - this has been a fantastic journey so far and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

I just wanted to let you guys know that my life is going to be pretty insane over the next couple of weeks, and I'm not going to be able to keep up my two-a-day pace for a while. I have a small backlog of emblems to post, so I'll try to keep a somewhat steady flow coming, but don't expect the same pace for a while.

We're also coming up on the big 100 emblems mark; I believe we're somewhere around 90 right now. That figure is staggering to me; when I started this back in December I never expected that we would get to this point. I'm excited to see where we go from here, and I really hope it involves a lot more participation from my wonderful readers. I'm super excited to see the emblem submissions I've received so far, and I hope to see a lot more in the future so that everyone can become a part of this.

Thanks again! If you see me online, I'll be the one running around with an AK47 like a chicken with my head cut of. :)

2 comments: